My parents have not been down to my house since the spring. My dad has had so many health problems that he wasn't able to make the trip. I have been really sad that they haven't been able to make it down. Since, my dad had been feeling better, I decided to invite them. My mom quickly said "NO". After a little convincing that Friday is the best day for him (day after lung fluid drain AND dialysis), no snow in the forecast, and getting them out of their house. She said, "YES"!!!!! I was very nervous... I hoped that I hadn't talked them into something that he wasn't ready for.
They headed out right after dialysis on Friday morning. I was praying very hard that it would all go well. It couldn't have gone better!!!!! My dad looked amazing. My mom was so happy and loved playing with the kids. We celebrated Madison's birthday, went to Rykses for lunch, put puzzles together, played uno and dominoes with the kids, cooked together, and had a great time.
It was just what we all needed.
Blake talked Opa's ear off. All Blake thinks about is Pokemon!!!!!!

Happy 7th Birthday Madison...

Oma loves being able to get on the Internet here.

The girls watched a movie with Oma - Toy Story 3

Puzzles with OPA!!!!

We introduced Oma and Opa to the IPad. They loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.