Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Great Day on the Water


We were invited out to a friends cabin near Battle Creek for the day. Brett and I both grew up with boats and LOVE it so much. I must say that it has been years and years since either of us water skied, but I am always up for an adventure. We have thought about buying a boat so many time - hopefully SOMEDAY soon!!!! All of us tubed. Blake and Madison even shed a few tears when it was time to stop.

I tried wake boarding for the first time. I love it... It was harder than I thought. I figured since I slalomed in my younger years and I snowboard that this would be a piece of cake - On the second try I got up. Once I was up and did a few laps around the lake, I knew that I would never be able to get back up again, so I hung on tight! I loved every minute of it :)
Tubing with my angel. I loved hearing her little squeals!!!!
Brett was quite entertaining... He even skied

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.