Thursday, August 11, 2011

Nature Center Camp

The kids and I love the Nature Center. Our nature center is fantastic. It has a barn, tons of hiking trails, a gravel pit, butterfly house, beautiful gardens and a wonderful preschool (Caitlin loved her year there). This is our third summer doing week long summer camps there as well. I guess my outdoor, adventurous, science loving ways are wearing off on the the kids. They had a blast this year at camp. I can't think of a better way to spend the week, than outdoors hiking...

Blake and Madison did 5 full days and Caitlin was 5 half days. We signed up with a lot of friends and even did a little carpooling since I had to go there 3 times a day. BTW - this was during the few days that my burn felt the worse. Thank goodness that they were at camp because Brett was out of town for a few days and my leg was killing.

Blake's group took a field trip to the fish hatchery. He wants to take us all back there very soon (maybe the next free day - if we have any left!).

Caitlin and her two best friends... The one day that I didn't pack her swim suit she needed it. She thought it was hilarious that she was wearing camp clothes. She is always making funny faces and cracking me up.

Blake is a wonderful big brother. He is always looking out for Caitlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.