These two loved putting goggles on and swimming out to FISH HEAVEN. They would swim off the dock and go right over tons of seaweed. You could actually see fish out there. I HATE seaweed, but I didn't want to let them know that I thought it was gross. I would lay on the surfboard and let them pull me out there. I would just cringe when they would yell, "Look down mom, there is a big one"!
The kids spent tons of time fishing out on the dock. I loved drinking coffee out on the deck and just watching them. Might be one of the few things that they can do together without TONS of fighting :)
So funny --- boys fishing, girls watching... both grandmas were with us!
YEAH!!!! He caught something. He actually caught a few...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.