Thursday, September 1, 2011

Biking Buddies

I love to bike ride... I am even trying to talk a few friends into signing up for a duathlon. It has been even more fun to do it with the kids. Last spring I bought this trail-a-bike for Caitlin. It was the best investment. We have used it so much. The only bad thing is that she never wants to ride her own bike!!!!! She is also getting very brave and CRAZY on it. We have almost wiped out a few times because she was jumping around while I was riding.

Caitlin picked out this cutest little kitty helmet.
Madison is such an athlete. She wants to do a triathlon. We are starting to train!!!!


We went to open house last night. The girls wanted to get all dressed up. It was great to see all our friends, teachers and classrooms, but it always makes me a little sad that I am not teaching at this time of year. I signed up to volunteer in all their classrooms once a month- I might be a little crazy!!!!

Caitlin's Kindergarten teacher (Mrs. Fouts) we know very well. She taught Madison Kindergarten and she was in my winter RUN CAMP with me. She is amazing!!!

Madison's 2nd grade teacher (Mr. Baird) came right up to us and told us that his wife works with Brett. I was hoping that that was a good thing... she is a cardiac nurse. He seems very nice and is a HUGE Michigan State fan. I think that we will like him!!!!

Blake's 3rd grade teacher (Mrs. Ballard) seems wonderful. She is very into technology and has a math minor - I love that!!!! I am so nervous about this year for him. It has to be better than last, right??????


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.