Thursday, September 22, 2011

Little Miss Madison Belle

Madison...Madison...Madison...  This girl keeps me on my toes.  She is so demanding of me and ALWAYS wants me to do EVERYTHING for her.  I am really trying to break this habit, but it isn't going very well yet.  She is an angel for everyone else!!!!!!

She does so much better when she has a lot of structure in her life, so I have her signed up for gymnastics (2 hours twice a week - she is on TEAM), dance (jazz/hip hop), soccer, brownies and swimming.  I feel a little bad that she has so much going on after school, but she loves it all.  I just have a ton of driving to do...

She is also amazing in school.  Her teacher always has great things to say about her (social and academics).  I just smile and say, "THANK YOU"!  She is in advanced math and writing.  I am trying to get her reading a little more independently.  She loves to read to me at night.  I must say by 8:00pm, I am ready to have my own time.

She loves animals.  Her room always has stuffed animals all over.  She loves playing with them.  She wants to be a veterinarian.  We are really pushing the MSU vet school right now to her...  It is never too young to talk about college, RIGHT??????

Before I go to bed at night, I make sure to peak in on her when she is sleeping - she is so peaceful (and can't yell or whine at me)!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.