Sunday, September 25, 2011

My JOY!!!

GOAL!!!!  Madison scored her first goal in soccer this weekend.  She was the only one who scored the whole game.  She is awesome.  I love this proud little face!

Rapunzel (AKA Caitlin)  She loves the long hair...

How could I resist buying these cute glasses?

I was able to watch Blake's game this weekend.  He has really improved.  I was so proud of him!!!!  A few times when I was busy talking with the other moms, he started yelling for me to watch him.  Did I mention that I love socializing????

We have started going to Centre Pointe church.  The girls and I love getting dressed up!  I can hardly remember what it was like to dress up everyday.  I have been wearing only jeans for the past 4 years since I haven't been teaching.  I have reasons to buy more Matilda Jane...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.