Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Soccer

All three kids are playing AYSO soccer this year.  This six weeks will be a little crazy trying to fit in soccer practice and games with all the other activities we are doing, but I think that it is important for them to play a team sport.  I also love socializing with everyone at practices and games.  9am on the soccer field is the place to be on a Saturday in Mattawan.  Everyone we know is there.  It was so fun!!!!

Madison is on U8.  She is awesome.  This year she is one of the older girls and just dominates the field.  I love watching her play!  She is so serious and hardly cracks a smile.

Caitlin is on U6.  She is so excited to play.  She surprised us with her aggressive attitude.  She is so laid back and easy going --- not with soccer...  She only plays a 30 minute game. They play 3 on 3 and score a TON!!!!!!

Blake is on U10.  He plays a full field.  He isn't the most aggressive player, but gets the award for being the best team player.  He loves socializing, looking out for his team mates and letting others play for him.  He has a great time and that is all that matters.  He is also having a lot of feet problems right now.  We saw one doctor last week and have an appointment with orthopedics soon.  I hope we can get something to help him.  He limps ALL the time - so soccer isn't probably the best sport for him right now...

Blake plays at the same time as Caitlin at a different park, so I didn't get any pictures of him this past week.  The girls and I did catch the last few minutes of his game, but I didn't bring my camera.  Brett and I are alternating weeks of watching Caitlin and Blake.  I didn't want to miss Cait's first game!!!!

We have been practicing a lot this week at home.  I love kicking the ball around with them.  They are getting pretty good.  I actually have to work a little bit this year.  They made me goalie most of the time!

This girl can RUN!!!

 This little girl just makes me SMILE - she is just sooo cute!!!!!

GO Caitlin

She loved SNACK time.  I love her dirty little face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.