I think that Labor Day is one of my favorite holidays... There is no pressure about buying gifts, having a big dinner, getting together with family. We just did work around the house and relaxed. I also got a great long run in with a friend. The weather was awesome for running Monday morning!!!! I am looking forward to adding more mileage now that it is cooler. I really love to run. It makes me a happier person :)
The kids were all bathed, nails trimmed, clothes laid out, books read, backpacks loaded up with supplies and in bed by 7:30... Back to school TOMORROW!!!!!!! I am not quite sure who is more excited - I can't wait to have a few hours everyday to do what I want. What is it that I like to do again?????
I had to post these funny pictures. Madison really wanted this leash for the guinea pig. It was so funny how our fat Daisy just sat there on the driveway. Madison tried tugging and pulling, but Daisy didn't budge.


Caitlin never lets a photo shoot pass her by!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.