It is not Christmas without making cookies with Oma. My mother loves to be in the kitchen - why didn't I get that from her????? My Great Grandmother made the most adorable christmas tree out of cookies for us when we were younger. I still remember them. This year, my mother was making it with Caitlin.
This was a big project. I am not quite sure if Caitlin was more of a help or distraction. Oma needed to get a certain number of stars cut out and Caitlin was not very concerned with keeping the cookie cutters in the right piles... She loved playing with the beautiful stars!!!! Sorry Oma.......
Blake decided to come try a few.
Caitlin was praying to keep the star standing up at the top of the tree. She also said the sweetest prayer at dinner about being thankful that it was FINALLY Christmas Eve...
The finished project - two proud girls!!!
Caught in the act of eating sprinkles...
This is one of my favorite Christmas PRESENTS!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.