Sunday, December 18, 2011

Otsego Swim Meet

Our third swim meet was against Otsego.  They were the champions last year.  We knew that it would be hard to come out with a victory...  We lost only by a bit.  Our kids were awesome.

I was a little worried about how the kids would react if they got beat.  I think Madison is pretty used to coming in first and second.  We talked on the drive there about just beating your OWN time and being a good sport!

I just love their new swim caps.  They look so professional now.

Madison is in the green goggles on the far left getting ready to backstroke
 This is her blasting off - she is a rocket off the wall!!!
 Go Madison...
 Blake improved so much with his diving.  He looks so cute on the starting block waiting for his turn in the relay...

 WAY TO GO BLAKE----  First place in the 50yard Freestyle!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.