I think that I enjoy Christmas Eve even more than Christmas morning!!!! I love watching my kids give each other the presents that they picked out, wrapped and have kept hidden for days. They are so sweet to each other and are so excited about the gifts... I love this little tradition!
Elf Elyse came back on Christmas Eve morning with a nice list. Thank goodness they were all on it!!!!!
Caitlin was inspecting the necklace that was taped to the top of her package from Madison
We put their names on paper and pulled it from a hat to see who would pass out their gifts first.
The hugs are so cute!!!!
Blake loved his new Wii game from Caitlin --- he picked her right up off the ground!
Barbie from Princess Charm School... Both their faces are so cute
Army set from Madison
Caitlin put the reindeer food outside...
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.