It is so funny how our kids couldn't be more like Brett and I. Blake is exactly like his dad and Madison couldn't be more like me if she wanted too. I am trying to help her not be so hard on herself...
Mattawan is undefeated so far this season. We have competed against three other teams... We are loving being on this team. I love being a "SWIM MOM"!!!!!!
Madison is second from the left. She has the green goggles... She is so serious!
Madison rocks at BACKSTROKE. She placed 2nd out of 12 girls. Remember she is only 7 and competing with mostly 8 year olds who have been doing this already a whole year. She is a BEAST!!!!!
Blake is doing great at backstroke, but doesn't like it as much as freestyle.
Definitely earns this shirt. She has to sit for HOURS in the humid stands...
Madison "Streamlining"
So, this picture cracks me up. The second Madison touches the pad at the end of the race, she jumps out, pulls up her goggles and looks at the scoreboard. I think that you are born to be competitive. I promise that I don't brainwash her to WIN!!!!!
She was very happy with her backstroke time. 5 seconds faster than her previous time...
These bleachers get pretty hard after several hours...
Madison having fun with teammates. They are discussing their beads. Every swimmer gets a bead if they beat their best time on an individual event. Madison always wants to know how fast she has to do it in to get a bead.
Blake is so calm, cool and collected --- just like his DAD!!!! We need to work on diving a bit. Our pool doesn't have starting blocks :( I love how he isn't timid at all though...
Blake earned a bead for his freestyle... He is second from the bottom in the blue swim shirt.
Madison loves diving. Blue suit on left.
I am so proud of Blake. He is such a great team player. He helped his relay team come in second place!!!! I wish that I could be more relaxed at competitions just like him!!!
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.