The kids had the whole week off before Christmas... What should we do???? I was hoping to be at the ski hill several times, but the weather wasn't cooperating. I can't believe that there is no snow in K-zoo!
We met up with neighborhood friends on Monday and went to Bounceland. Tuesday morning; the kids, Izzy and I were off to the WARNER house. We spent two nights there. The kids love playing together. Of course Madison and Oma made some cookies. On Thursday, we dropped Madison off at Grandma's for a little bit of "SPECIAL TIME". They would be bringing her back to our house with them on Christmas eve.
Madison and Drake - these two cousins are only 5 days apart...
We went to Pirate Island on Friday with other friends. It was the first time that Caitlin was tall enough to go on the water slides. She was so cute... She did the slides almost the whole time. I actually visited with my friend while keeping an eye on the kids. I didn't even have to get into a bathing suit!!!!!
Oma and Opa came down on Friday evening to spend a few days at our house. The rest of the company would be arriving tomorrow... It is so nice to be able to spend time with family over the holidays!!! I love all the great food as well :)
These pictures were taken the morning of their holiday parties at school. The girls loved their light up necklaces. I spent the morning at school with the kids.
Monday, December 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.