Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Day with my Little Ladies

I really wanted to go snowboarding last weekend...  The girls decided that they wanted to come along.  The boys decided to stay home and have some MALE bonding time.

It was a beautiful day on the slopes.  While getting on the first lift, Caitlin sat down and we noticed only 1 ski came with us.  OOPS...  The people behind us grabbed her ski for us.  She was very worried.  I reassured her that we could safely exit the chair lift together.  I grabbed onto her and had her ski down with one ski on.  It was a SUCCESS!!!!  She thought that it was so cool.  I love how just the little things in life make kids happy.

We played follow the leader for the day.  I always had to be in the back.  If I get next to or in front of them, they freak out.  They worry about crashing and me not being there to help them.  Actually it has happened before, but I had to climb back up the hill to them ----  EXHAUSTING...

I am so happy that they like to ski.  It feels great to be able to do it again after so many years sitting out!   I definitely feel a little older.  Getting up and down to put my binding on and off after every run is a little harder 9 years later...










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.