I still can't believe that Madison Belle is 8! I love when the kids have a birthday. It is so cute how special they feel. We try to make a HUGE deal at our house. I try my hardest to feel like it is all about them that day!!!!! I wish that I was so excited to have a birthday :) We normally have a big friends party wherever they want. However, this year we convinced Madison that instead of having a big friends party that we should go up north. It took a bit of convincing (and I still am letting her have a few girls over to spend the night --- I am such a sucker) Grandma and Papa took us all to Boyne MT for the weekend. I will post more on our weekend later...
Caitlin and I took balloons to school and surprised Madison. We actually went into her room during lunch/recess and tied them to her chair. She had no idea that they would be there when she returned to her room. She LOVED it!!!!!
Thank you Blake --- Madison loves to dance!
Caitlin picked out a horse.
Thank you Aunt Christy and Emily --- Justice ROCKS!!!!
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.