Friday, February 24, 2012

Picky Eaters

It is definitely my fault that my kids are such picky eaters...  From the time that they were babies, I have never been a great cook.  I don't like to cook and actually have no idea where to even start.  BUT, I do love baking -- Caitlin and I love baking muffins together.

My kids love meatballs.  We do eat these once a week.  I usually always make their turkey meatballs very plain and then make some for Brett and I that actually have seasoning on them.  I bought ITALIAN style ground turkey instead of just the plain turkey.  I figured that they would never know.  Madison took the first bite and said, "these taste different"...  I just started laughing...  Blake said that they tasted like rubber.  Since I spent the time making them, they were going to eat them.

Caitlin suggested plugging her nose and said that they didn't taste so bad...  Got to love kids!!!!!  You would have thought that I was making them eat lima beans (YUCK - I even hate those).  Madison ended up crying about it!!!!  In the end, they all plugged their noses and ate them.


Caitlin loves putting on dresses and dancing around the house...  She can really shake it!!!  We are definitely in trouble.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.