Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mall of America

Caitlin and I spent a wonderful weekend in Minneapolis.  We were celebrating a great friends' birthday.  I have known about this trip for  a very long time, but was keeping it a secret for Caitlin.  We went with the Deforest girls.  Aspen turned 6!  It was so nice to be able to spend time with just Caitlin.  It is sometimes very hard to get one on one time with three kids.  Caitlin is the most easy going child and I was so looking forward to a RELAXING vacation with friends.  We had a direct flight from Kalamazoo.  The girls were adorable on the plane.  They sat on one side of the aisle together...

We told Caitlin the night before about the trip...  This was her reaction!

Build -a-Bear was the first stop
 Off to lunch at American Girl
 Heather and I loved our time together as well
 The girls and dolls loved their special birthday party!
 We spent hours on the rides...

 Caitlin loves roller coasters



 I love this smile :)

 Silly girl - we will never forget our time together!!!!  We also visited Rainforest cafe, Lego store and the water park...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.