We have been swimming three days a week since November 1. We have had several meets throughout the season.
Madison with her great friend OLIVIA
I just love these two girls --- So cute!
Blake won the SPORTSMANSHIP of the year TROPHY... I couldn't be prouder of him. That totally sums Blake up. He is the sweetest 9 year old that I know. There about 75 swimmers and he won this!
Awesome support --- notice their MCAT shirts???
Madison is sitting in the chair. She is waiting for her heat. She is always soooo nervous until she steps on to the diving blocks... THEN all serious.
This is one of my favorite pics of her swimming. Still can't believe how awesome she is and only 7!!!
Great Cheerleaders
Did I mention that it is extremely hot and humid in the pool area??? Caitlin needed a little cool off time.
Two first place and a second place ribbon. She only swam three races. Can't get much better than that for the first season :) We can't wait until next season!!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.