Friday, February 17, 2012

On the GO - AGAIN!!!

I am packing again...  We have had such a busy last few weeks.  We are going to Boyne MT. to celebrate Madison's 8th birthday.  We will be going to the waterpark and skiing.  The kids are more excited about the water than the snow --- NOT ME!  I am not a huge fan of being wet for long periods of time.  I love swimming and waterslides, but can't stand to be damp for hours...  I can do it for one day for the kids though.  It will be fun now that they are all grown up.  The last time that we went for a weekend to the Great Wolf Lodge we had a baby and two toddlers.  It was so much work...

I can't believe that we have outgrown the SUBURBAN...  We just got a new Yakima rack for it.  It will be so much easier to pack now.  Caitlin will be so happy that skis and snowboard can go up top.  She usually gets wedged in the back with all the STUFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.