Saturday, July 27, 2013

Camps, Sleepovers, Playdates, and VERY HOT Weather

We just got through two weeks of super hot, humid weather...  UGH!!!!  Thank goodness for pool parties, lake michigan, the boat and even a few indoor activities...

The poor girls had a week long soccer camp and I felt horrible for them.  I did buy them the misting fans and cooling cloth.  They didn't seem to mind too much.  Blake also had his first overnight camp that same week.  I missed him like crazy and had no way to contact him, but I survived and Blake loved every minute of it and wants to go longer next summer.


Super Awesome SOCCER chics

Sherman Lake Resident Camp...















































Caitlin spent a week at Vacation Bible School with her great friend Claire.  She LOVED it so much and even dragged me out of bed one morning to get her there.  I was letting her miss because we were up so late the night before from Michigan Adventure.  She couldn't miss her last day.




















Blake also went with a friends family up to Crystal Mountain for 3 nights.   He loved it...

Rock climbing wall expert...
























A little Museum time with friends and a few wonderful lake Michigan days...
Kalamazoo Valley Museum


Madison LOVED being a weather girl and has even been playing news reporter since this museum visit!

Not much more beautiful than this...



23 kids!!!!!





























We have also celebrated Blake's birthday, been to Michigan Adventure and had my parents and sister here...  We are loving summer and don't want it to end.   We still have our week long cabin vacay, Blake's trip to Maine, girls to Sherman Lake camp, maroon 5 concert, a trip to the Detroit area and many more Lake Michigan days ahead of us--hopefully!!!  Summer in Western Michigan is simply amazing!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.