We showed Auntie and Eyvind how we roll at our house... We love to be very busy and adventurous! Thank goodness they were up for all our crazy plans.
How many nerf gun wars did we have???? Hard to count. It was really fun. It was the 4 kids against Charlene and I. They creamed us every time. They did give us limited ammo, crappy guns and had us enter downstairs. They blasted us as soon as we walked through the door. It was so fun and a great work out for all of us...
It was such a treat to be able to take my parents out to the boat. I have so many wonderful memories as a kid out on the water. My dad was a wonderful slalom skier and loved teaching us all how to ski and tube. I think that I need to try to slalom this summer. I was a little nervous about driving with them. I was hoping that they wouldn't be scared. They thought that I did GREAT!!!!
| Auntie was a wonderful first mate. I even almost lost her off the front of the boat while docking one time--- oops. |
![]() |
| I love my time on the water... |
Of course we had to take them to Binder Park Zoo. This zoo is very special for us and them. All 4 kids have been to this zoo ever since they were very little. I love how excited they still are about it. Wild Africa still makes me smile.
Crazy Caitlin pretended to be a cheetah all day at the zoo and tried to get the other 3 to chase her... That girl can run!!!!
The boys were so adorable that they choose to wear their matching Binder Park Zoo t shirts that we got last year there. The shirts have snow leopards on them...
Miss Madison... She came up with a great idea. She wanted to celebrate her birthday!!! We celebrate Cait and Blake every summer with Auntie and Eyvind because they have summer birthdays. We never get the chance to celebrate Madison's because it is in February. It was a great excuse to eat more cupcakes and ice cream. This will probably become a summer tradition!!!!
I will post more of our adventures of the week with them...






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.