Wow, I'm exhausted. I absolutely love summer, but am running on empty. I have my coffee right here while I'm writing this. We are having a great summer, but definitely super busy!!!! I love it that way though...
The Brusseau family signed us all up to be in the Schoolcraft parade. Jim was so excited to be able to drive his new tractor. It was so fun. I loved being part of a great family outing with some of our best friends. It was funny how the parents rode on the wagon and the kids walked alongside throwing out candy. We saw so many people that we knew along the route. I love living in a small town.
 |
| Erica made the banner... |
 |
| The kid CLAN |
 |
| The mommy CLAN |
 |
| Our FARMER |
After the parade, we went out to lunch, rested up at home for a bit and then headed out to the lake. Brett's parents joined us for dinner, tubing, swimming and fireworks. It was a beautiful night and sunset. The kids and PARENTS were exhausted.
 |
| Feeding the fish |
 |
| Just chillin' |
 |
| Kids love posing CRAZY lately! |
 |
| Resting up for the fireworks |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.