Wednesday, July 3, 2013

YOGA

I love YOGA...  Several months ago I decided to give it a try.  I was just recovering from a bad knee and hoping to speed up my recovery and still work out a little.  I can honestly say, that it has changed my training significantly.  I look at it as my physical therapy.  I also feel the most refreshed at the end of class when I am just totally relaxed:)

It has given me a little bit of my flexibility back from all those years of gymnastics and also a little fun to do back bends, crows, headstands again.

I try really hard to get in one session every week.  It is usually my Wednesday routine.

Caitlin walked into my bathroom the other morning carrying my mat and asked if I could teach her yoga.  It was so adorable.  Of course I jumped all over the opportunity to get a little extra ZEN time into my morning.  Maybe this can be a routine for us!!!  She loved it and was very flexible...

It feels so wonderful to be able to try new things at 38 and feel like I'm 18 again --- not that great, but always up to dream a little.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.