Monday, July 1, 2013

Loving the BOAT Life

Etsu and my girls


I have to admit that I love having a boat...  Brett has been bugging me for years to buy one, but I wasn't quite ready - actually I thought that the kids weren't ready:)  We have all been having a blast...

We have had so many friends out on it and love sharing a fun afternoon with everyone.

We have also had a few tears and blood from the tube riding, but they always bounce back and can't wait to do it again.

Blake even called his tears "tears of joy" after a huge wipe out!!!!  It was so funny.

Claire and Caitlin




The kids love playing at our dock.  We have caught minnows and turtles...






They love anchoring off at an island and going on an adventure...

Eyvind and Blake
Mommy ONLY day!!!!

The kids like me to drive the BEST!!!!


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.