Thursday, August 1, 2013

More Adventures with My Big Sister!

I know that I keep saying how wonderful Lake Michigan is...  But I don't ever want to take it for granted how lucky we are to live so close to this amazing LAKE.  I am all packed up and heading out to the beach today with friends.  Thankfully my kids love the beach as much as I do.  It seems like one of the most relaxing places to me.  I am hoping to buy a Lake Michigan t-shirt while up north...

Charlene loves to visit Lake Michigan every summer with us.  We decided to take her to Warren Dunes this year.

We spent a whole day there climbing dunes, playing in the water, hiking the river, collecting clay, and getting a coffee to help us on our drive home!

The boys brought their water guns...



The kids played at the top of the dune for at least an hour.  

Bikinis RIGHT????  We have never let our girls wear them.  I can't get them out of them.    Trying not to be too OVER protective now...  Hoping that pays off in a few years.






They love to run down

Off to the CLAY...


Caitlin clung to Auntie..  She saw a snapping turtle last time and now is FREAKED to walk in there...



ADORABLE... My girls love a fast ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.