Saturday, August 17, 2013

High Wires and FAST Cars

We took the kids to their annual up north Pirate's Cove adventure.  Caitlin has been waiting 7 years for a zip line ride.  It was her night :)

The kids also love the ropes course and go-carts.  Blake could drive by himself, but the girls had to ride with Brett and I.  Madison really wanted to drive with Brett because he is a faster driver.  I convinced her to ride with me.  Luckily, we got a car in front of Brett and Caitlin to start.  Madison was having a great time, UNTIL they passed us...  Madison was not very happy with me.  We did however pass another person and that made her a little bit happier.

I was so proud of those three kids while they were climbing the ropes.   They are such daring children.  I hope they never loose their sense of doing whatever they want.



Caitlin

Blake

Madison

Go-cart team #1

Go-cart team #2

The WINNERS!!!!!
We really came in third, but Madison wasn't happy with that.  She is showing 2 fingers and I'm showing third place!!!!! She hates to lose.
Adorable Blake...  He did great driving solo






 




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.