Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Happy 16th Kyle

The kids and I had a great quick trip over to the Detroit area to help celebrate Kyle's 16th birthday.  I can't believe that boy is 16.  He is definitely the little boy that made me so excited to have kids.  When he was little, I couldn't wait to spend time with him.  He was my buddy.

He had no idea that he was getting a jeep.  My kids loved getting rides.  Before I know it, I will be planning 16th birthday surprises...

The girls, Shannon and her girls also spent an afternoon out to lunch and back to school shopping.  It was a fun, unexpected quick trip...

Just waiting for Kyle to arrive

Great to visit with Oma and Opa

Kyle pulled up and was speechless...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.