Blake is going to Middle School... I really can't believe it. I am so sad and excited at the same time. My absolutely favorite grade to teach is 6th grade. I just love their excitement, freedom and finding out who they really are that draws me to this age. I couldn't be more happy for my boy. Why does it make me a tad sad at the same time????
I also loved touring his middle school at open house. It brought back a lot of wonderful memories of being in the classroom. Even the dreaded "locker" made me smile. I spent so much of my first few weeks as a 6th grade teacher using my key to open kids lockers. Blake was a pro at learning how to use the lock.
He even got his 4 immunizations without a tear... Things have really changed!
Friday, August 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.