I have been greatly outnumbered by kids. I've got my three plus Ava and Drake this week. I am trying hard to keep them busy so they sleep well for me. So far, it has worked.
We have been wanting to try Sky Zone in GR. It is a super cool place. The kids loved "flying"... I saw so many flips from them all...
On the way home, we stopped at the boat and spent the rest of the day and evening on the lake with some great friends... They are wonderful children and are playing great together!!!!!
 |
| Caitlin loved bouncing off the walls |
 |
| Blake |
 |
| Crazy Drake |
 |
| Madison |
 |
| DOCK Pizza |
 |
| Of course we ended the night with ice cream... |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.