Thursday, August 8, 2013

Water Logged

We are loving the lake!  I think the kids might even be a little water logged.  We are all relaxing.  I've even read a whole book so far--  it is usually so hard for me to sit down and read.

We've busted out the skis!!!!!  I was a little nervous for the kids.  I wanted them to be successful and not get hurt.  Madison is a pro....  She is already doing tricks.  Blake is doing great too.  Caitlin hasn't tried it yet---  maybe next year.  So, of course I HAD to try it!!!!  I really thought I could slalom.  Hahaha---  for the first time in my life, I couldn't do something.  It was so hard and about killed me to have to ask Brett for the other ski.  I'm blaming it on the short, kids ski:). It was so fun to ski!

We have also been enjoying our sunset cruises.  The lake has been super flat and empty at dusk.  The kids love Brett's crazy driving and being able to drive with our lights on.

Blake is an expert scuba diver.  I can barely keep him out of the water.  He loves how clear this lake is!!!

We got the kids a remote control boat.  Blake loves it:)
Our little get a way...

Maddie the skier 

Scuba Blake 

Mommy doing it "old school"

Sunset cruise

The toy boat
Sand bar fun
Hit it Blake 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.