Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Jam Packed Weekend

I had a super fun, music, friend filled weekend.  I was able to spend a little time with all of my favorite people.

Friday night started with a Journey/80's cover band at Bell's.   Brett even made it out to the dance floor.  It was a nice evening with 4 other couples...  We didn't plan on so many ladies wearing the "cold shoulder" shirts.  Dinner, drinks and dancing at BELL's --- glorious!!!

















Saturday was a water, sun filled day at a friends cottage.  Madison got up on a wakeboard!!!  I rode a stand up jet ski.  It was challenging, fun and crazy all at the same time.  I still have several bruises from my ride.






























Sunday morning I was off to Chicago with 5 other ladies.  We spent the day eating, shopping and of course laughing...  Then off to the hotel to get ready for Maroon 5.  It was a gorgeous night for an outdoor concert.

6 Beautiful MOMMIES...

30 people in a little van...  Taxi's freak me out a tad.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.