Thursday, August 15, 2013

MID August REALLY???

I am sitting at my computer in an empty house.  It is a tad eery...  The kids have kept me so busy this summer and I have loved every minute of it.  I have such  mixed feelings about the next few weeks.  Honestly, I am ready for a little more ME time, but I'm also not ready to stop the everyday fun with these three amazing kids.  I still have so many great things to post from up north and can't even begin to explain how wonderful it was to be on the lake for 7 days.

Our little "Chicken LEG" skier...  She was adorable out there with her little skinny legs

This girl is fearless...

A little YOGA time on the boat with me...


beautiful...

Pay back time...  

Madison loved every minute of tricks with DAD

Dolphin trainer was a big hit this year.


Lots of wind in my hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.